Concrete and other building materials
HANDJET® EBS-260 allows for firm marking of PRECAST CONCRETE and other building materials.
- You can create long-lasting marking concrete precast i.e. rings, manholes, pipes, fittings, culverts, stairs, stands, and also print in tricky places such as inside of fittings
- You can also mark pallet of shrink wrapped building materials, e.g. bricks, hollow bricks, small blocks, curbstones etc.
- Ink for printing on concrete is highly resistant to varying weather conditions, including UV radiation for a longer period
Wood and wood based products
The HANDJET® EBS-260 is an invaluable partner for marking fresh timber, e.g. directly on site in the woods and at the sawmill, both before and after processing.
- The inks used here are highly resistant to harsh weather, including UV radiation.
- A proven tool for marking wood based products, such as boxes, crates, pallet boxes or cable reels.
- Can also be used for marking products stacked on pallets e.g. chipboard, plywood, planks, square-sawn timber, etc.
Use the HANDJET® EBS-260 ……… for simple, fast and durable printing on a variety of metal products.
- With it, you can efficiently marking steel structure, steel mill products (among other things flat metal sheets and rolled sheets) and finished prefabricated, e.g. parts of big machines, not to mentioned; tubes, bars, rails and so on.
- Our printer is suitable for marking tubes, bars and sections.
Take the HANDJET® EBS-260 for swift marking of plastics, elastomers, gums and other artificial surfaces
- Use it for printing on practically any sized plastic containers, tanks, cisterns, drums and barrels.
- Marking of artificial surfaces such as PVC, PP, PT, both hard and flexible, e.g. shrink-wrapped products, pipes, hoses etc.